The Rocky Mountain Chorale was founded in 1978 by a group of singers who wanted more options for singing in a community choir. It has been bringing the joy of chorale music to Boulder ever since.
The mission of Rocky Mountain Chorale is:
- to promote participation in and appreciation of the art of choral singing in the community.
- to entertain and educate members of the community through the presentation of choir concerts, including those members of the community who would not normally be able to attend choral concerts.
- to provide community members with the opportunity to participate in choral singing and to further their musical education, through taking part in rehearsals, concerts, training sessions and related choir activities.
Support Rocky Mountain Chorale with your tax deductible donation!
Rocky Mountain Chorale is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. All donations made to RMC are fully tax deductible. If you prefer to donate by mail, call (303) 442-5081 to get the current address of the treasurer.
- Indra’s Net – Local Boulder Internet Hosting with fantastic support
- Boulder County Arts Alliance (BCAA)
- Scientific Cultural and Facilities District (SCFD)
Rocky Mountain Chorale does not discriminate against any employee, volunteer, or program participant based on age, race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, marital status, gender, veteran status, political service, affiliation or disability.